Sunday, July 6, 2014

Easy Lobster Pasta with Spring Peas


Steamed and cleaned lobster meat cut into bite size pieces, except the large claws and tails which were saved in the freezer for another meal. Add 1 cup of your favorite green veggitable - asparagus, French green beans, broccoli, kale, spinach or our case spring peas. Zest and juice of one lemon, 6 garlic cloves, 1 stick (1/4 lb) unsalted butter, 1 cup chopped parsley, salt, black pepper to taste. I added a splash of white wine but only because I was drinking it and it was already open. Bring the lobster meat up to temp, don't overcook as it will become rubbery. 

1/2 lb of your favorite spaghetti, cooked al dente (6-7 minutes in lots of salty water), drain and place directly in the sauce pan, mix and serve

I served in a deep pasta bowl with a claw for presentation 

Unlike most Italians, I like a little parm on my seafood pasta so that's what I put last on top

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love comments and constructive critiques, just be kind, this is just for fun after all.