Sunday, September 21, 2014

Healthier Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Option


I had a shi**y day and found myself craving grilled cheese and tomato soup. All fine and dandy but we have switched to a low sodium diet so the soup from a can is not on the menu and cheese and butter is not good for me either so this is my replacement with a healthy twist. It's a bowl of tomatoes, onions and dill dressed with a homemade buttermilk ranch dressing (no salt) and cheese toast broiled at 500° F for 3 minutes. This was as satisfying as the traditional but without any of the residual guilt. Making better choices each day is what changes a paradyme. On the road to a healthier me!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Small changes with big flavors, over time they become the cravings instead of the less good for you stuff.
      :) Natasha

      Delete


I love comments and constructive critiques, just be kind, this is just for fun after all.